The POWER PACK Car Wash System is designed and engineered for locations where space is limited. The Power Pack self-service car wash system is designed for the space conscious. The modular stainless steel framework is about 25% shorter but still includes most of the same features as the Super Saver 2500.
Similar to the SUPER SAVER, the POWER PACK is made of the same durable stainless steel and can have all of the same in-bay functions such and tire/engine cleaner, foaming brush, high pressure rinse and wax. The POWER PACK can be ordered with optional onboard medium or low pressure spot-free rinse or low pressure pre-soak. These two optional features may be just what you need to give you that competitive edge.
| Features of the Power Pack
- Low Pressure Tire Cleaner, Medium Pressure Pre-Soak, High Pressure Soap, Foaming Brush, Rinse,
Foaming Conditioner, Clear Coat Protectant
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Totally Self-contained
- Removable Pump Assembly
- Model CAT 5CP2120 Pump, 4.0 GPM/1000 PSI
- Brass Regulators
- Automatic Chemical Mixing Tank
- Fused Terminal Blocks
- 3 HP 3 PH Motor
- High and Low Pressure Gauge
- Pre-Wired and Pre-Plumbed
- Low Voltage Electric Panels
- Turtle Wax Ready and Stainless Steel Concentrate Tank
- Single V-Belt & Pulley
- Stainless Steel Belt Guards
- Easy Access to Chemicals
- System Lettering and Graphic Decaling
- E.T.L. Approved
- Optional Bay Functions are Bug Remover, Triple Foam Brush, Polyshell® Triple Shine, and Spot-Free Rinse
(Low or Medium Pressure), High Pressure Wax
|The stainless steel electrical wiring control panel houses the optional Money Manager Car Wash Accounting which is an essential management tool for tracking all income from your bays, vacuums and vending.
||Each pumping unit is equipped with a complete bay package. (Shown with optional Final rinse and Foam Brush Signs
||The low pressure control center is built with reliable pumps that include safety check valves, air and product regulators along with liquid filled pressure gauges.